How to stop Low Battery RTH in NAZA mode on the fly? NEWBIE

Reaction score
Hi,
I went to a large grass field today to practice the different NAZA modes. Generally it was a successful flight.

When my P2V+ was about 50 yards away (and about 20 feet high) (GPS mode) the Low Battery Alarm went off on the Vision App. After some seconds it seemed to go into RTH mode which means it began climbing to 120 feet! Fortunately no trees above.

I tried to recall how to CANCEL the RTH after Low Battery but I could not remember. All directional control seemed unresponsive.

1. What can I do to CANCEL the RTH and just fly it back myself (silly to climb to 120 feet over open terrain)?

2. Are there recommended settings to avoid this? Are they in the Vision App, or in the Phantom Setup on my computer?

3. (I noted some recommendations are to turn off this Low Battery RTH feature and just go with the warning. WHat are thoughts on this?

4. I also note one post said I could have Canceled the RTH on my DJI Vision App once the Alarm sounded. I did not notice this. Is it true?

5. [On a related note I could not find a decent tutorial on using the DJI vision App, recommended settings etc. Is there one?]

Thanks a heap.

Larry

To cancel RTH, just take switch S1 from GPS mode to ATTI and then back to GPS mode. You should then regain control of your Phantom.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen