How to steady the toggles

Reaction score
Is there any way to make the toggles (not sure if that is the right name) less sensitive? I feel like they have too much play. Thoughts?

gmags said:
Is there any way to make the toggles (not sure if that is the right name) less sensitive? I feel like they have too much play. Thoughts?

You mean the joysticks.
It's just a matter of getting used to them.

Having flown a number of different types of Heli's I find the controls very similar to the target controller curves for most "casual" fliers. When I say "casual" - I mean that the controls are actually very tame (not overly sensitive) compared to those who do extreme flying (like 3D etc).

So, I'd have to agree with the other comments here and wonder if you just need more time to get used to them. Don't over-steer. Remember that flight dynamics are in play - meaning the craft needs to settle after stick input... if you want to stop moving to the left.. just center the stick - don't push the stick to the right (unless you are in Naza Atti mode where you actually do want to give it a slight bump to the right to stop the momentum... but even then it's slight)

The biggest error I see people make is not letting the heli take the time it needs to naturally finish the movement... if you're constantly jamming the stick left and right or forward and back - it will feel like it's jumpy and hard to control. Gentle adjustments are the way to go.

Practice Practice Practice
All the different controllers have different fills you will get use to it .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers