how to shut off phantom 3 controller

Reaction score
I just received a phantom 3 in the mail, and turned on the controller, but now I can't shut if off by pressing the power button. What am I not doing. Since its a standard power on button, I assume pressing it again would shut down the controller. I have a red light. 2 steady white lights and and 1 flashing white light. After about 10 minutes, it starts beeping.

Turning off the controller is the same as turning off the Phantom 3. Press the power button briefly, press it again until the LED lights go down to zero.

DJI released a few videos tonight for the Phantom 3. Check them out. They should answer a lot of questions you might potentially have. ;)

Their youTube channel is "djiinnovations".

Reactions: IflyinWY
Thanks a lot. I was getting frustrated, and finally figured it out,,,just as you said..I will check out the youtube channel. I just brought 30 acres alongside a river in Belize and will be taking the drone down to take aerial video and shots of the property

Turning off the controller is the same as turning off the Phantom 3. Press the power button briefly, press it again until the LED lights go down to zero.

--I cannot get this method to work..beeps turn off...but controller stays on

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.