How to set up my app to take stills every month in the same exact place

Reaction score
Hello !!! first of all Happy Fathers Day for everyone in this excellent forum !!!!....

My question I think that has to be very simple to answer for you, but I don't really know how to set or to save the exact place to take every month the exact picture at the same place. It is because I am taking the evolution of a build construction, and i want to make a kind of time lapse composition of pictures that I will take every month.

Actually I have a Phantom 4, with DJI Go App, and recently (yesterday) installled Auto Pilot software.

Sorry if you dont understand perfectly my Engilsh !!! I am from Venezuela....

Thanks in advance for your anwers!!!

My question I think that has to be very simple to answer for you, but I don't really know how to set or to save the exact place to take every month the exact picture at the same place. It is because I am taking the evolution of a build construction, and i want to make a kind of time lapse composition of pictures that I will take every month.
I would set up a number of waypoint missions in Litchi (perhaps Autopilot will do as well?)
Each mission only needs to have one waypoint - the points from where you want to shoot each of your views.
You can come back each month and fly to each point and shoot your monthly photos.

Or also do it from within the DJI Go App Waypoint Intelligent mode. Just fly to the position you want to have your photo taken from, set and save the waypoint and then fly to it each time you want to take your new photo.

Reactions: Lucpa

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1