How to set flight limits

Reaction score
I read somewhere while setting up my Phantom 2 that limits can be set to control how far and high the Phantom can fly from its "home" position. Now that I'm trying to set these limits, I can't seem to find where to set them. Where/how do I accomplish this?

I'd like to set limits before my first flight.

Thanks

I was looking for these too

OI Photography said:
http://www.dji.com/download/phantom-2-downloads/

The manual for your Phantom is available there too, I suggest you download that as well ;)

I have downloaded all of the software and manuals from this site. There is no Naza Assistant software, only a Naza Manual in Pdf.

Do I have to put the Phantom II into Naza mode and set tbe radius and altitude with the Phantom 2 Assistant software? Am I missing something?

ehpepper said:
OI Photography said:
http://www.dji.com/download/phantom-2-downloads/

The manual for your Phantom is available there too, I suggest you download that as well ;)

I have downloaded all of the software and manuals from this site. There is no Naza Assistant software, only a Naza Manual in Pdf.

Do I have to put the Phantom II into Naza mode and set tbe radius and altitude with the Phantom 2 Assistant software? Am I missing something?

Yes, it's the same software, as the manual says you'll have to enable Naza mode to get to those advanced settings.

The Naza is the flight controller in the Phantom, the "Phantom mode" you see by default in the software is just the training-wheels version of the Naza assistant.

Sorry to be a pain, but...

I am using version 1.08 of the DJI Phantom II Assistant software, and I have enabled Naza mode. I have looked on every tab, but I do not see where to set the altitude and radius values.

ehpepper said:
Sorry to be a pain, but...

I am using version 1.08 of the DJI Phantom II Assistant software, and I have enabled Naza mode. I have looked on every tab, but I do not see where to set the altitude and radius values.
I have searched too & I don't think there is mate

I have submitted a trouble report to DJI, as I think this is a software issue with version 1.08 of the software.

I have reported the issue to technical support, maybe this will be fixed in a future update... I hope

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.