How to save the RC button settings

Reaction score
Hi all.

Since installing the new DJI GO app, I keep on having to re-assign the buttons on the back of the controller. They always revert back to camera settings when I start up.

Is there a way of saving those settings?

Hi all.

Since installing the new DJI GO app, I keep on having to re-assign the buttons on the back of the controller. They always revert back to camera settings when I start up.

Is there a way of saving those settings?
Controller, Phantom and tablet all powered up and running when your set them?

Hmmmm--- that's a tough one-- I have changed my several times -- I will check on mine this morning and see if I can duplicate that issue. be back shortly

Just ran through changing settings a couple of times-- each change held. Sorry, don't have an answer for that one-- maybe someone else will chime in here. Cheers

Reactions: Erroll
Just ran through changing settings a couple of times-- each change held. Sorry, don't have an answer for that one-- maybe someone else will chime in here. Cheers
Thanks for the effort!

Reactions: bobmyers
Power on with the following sequence RC/AC/Go App
Select C1 and C2
Power off with the following sequence Go App/AC/RC
They should stick next time, but remember the sequence each time.

Reactions: bobmyers and Erroll
Power on with the following sequence RC/AC/Go App
Select C1 and C2
Power off with the following sequence Go App/AC/RC
They should stick next time, but remember the sequence each time.

Thank you. That appears to have resolved it.

Thank you. That appears to have resolved it.

Alas.... I flew 5 batteries this morning. When powering up the fifth one, both C1 and C2 had reverted back to Camera settings! (I powered up and down exactly as you suggested).

Very frustrating.

I had the same issue you did with my iPhone 5S on old as well as the most up to date FW and apps. Once I made sure that I've closed the app, unplugged the cable and only then do I power down the RC that I retain my C1 and C2, no issues since then. This exact procedure is outlined in the DJI Quick Start Guide for the powerup, I just assumed the reverse for the power down. Very frustrating in the beginning before this ritual and that I was the only one.

I've had the same issues so will try the above and that hopefully will sort me out :)

After the latest upgrades my button settings revert back to camera settings mid-flight! I suspect that is because C1 and C2 are now used with the intelligent flight management.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31