How to roll back central board firmware?

Reaction score
If I use older versions of the assistant software the phantom will happily roll back the main controller firmware. However, the central board firmware stays on the current updated version. Can the central board firmware be rolled back? (I am still on a quest to get full 640 fpv but nothing has worked yet) thanks

Really? It stays at v1.0.1.32?
If Assistant won't do it, I would assume you'd actually have to flash the ROM manually somehow... which would likely entail removing it from the board and setting it up in a header hooked up to your computer. I wouldn't look forward to that.

Yes, it says on 1.0.32 central board firmware even if I try 3 earlier assistants. The other components will roll back ok. I cant rule out that the fpv restrictions im having are somehow connected to this issue. Anyway its got me beaten. I've tried absolutely everything without success. I still can't figure why some of us can get 640 while others are stuck on 320.

Central board as nothing to do with FPV, it is in no part related to the FPV capability's of the PV2. The only components that are part of the FPV capabilitys are the camera, iOs/Android software, and your iOs or Android tablet/phone, so looking out of those coponents to fix your problem won't give results...The range extender is part of it but only act as a network relay, it can in no way affect resolution. So if you have problem with FPV quality its the camera or the software your using.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj