How to respond to a public that is convinced drones are for "peeping Tom's"?

We get 1000s and 1000s of them at the start and end of winter, I think Denver is on the migratory path. Trust me I know what the little buggers do and it's good fertilizer for my field :) I flew over a flock that was on the ground in my yard and they didn't seem to care about the drone.

It's always funny seeing them in the yard around Thanksgiving. I'm a bit too lazy to pluck them and the wife wouldn't want anything to do with eating them but I often think a shot from an air riffle would save a turkey :D

Can't say I've ever considered eating one of those but my dad has a hobby farm that gets infiltrated with wild turkeys... in terms of body mass they put the geese to shame. Don't even know if they'd fit in the oven.

Funny how someone just mentioned vultures in a thread and I now have visions of bird attacks... now we have geese and turkeys to contend with... so much for my rose-coloured imagination of a clear sky summer.

The 'peeping tom' aspect never occurred to me when I bought my first camera/quad.

I just dig flying around, taking in the view from the virtual cockpit.

I have a large assortment of FPV planes too.

Wouldn't waste my batteries spying on the boring public and their dreary bloody lives.

Wow, that's a lot of geese. I hope they don't stay with you too long.
The snow geese stay in our parts until May when they head further north. waaaaay further north. Many of the Canada's follow or have already left by that time. The remaining Canada's, 100+k, soon afterwards mold and cant fly so sometime from mid-late june until August they are no where to be seen unless you are a golfer. ;)

Reactions: DigitalSkyPilot

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj