How to replace the motore gimbal

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have to remove one of the motors of the gimbal, but I do not know how to do it, someone can help me, please.

Hi guys, I have to remove one of the motors of the gimbal, but I do not know how to do it, someone can help me, please.

Which one is it? looks like this one?
IMG_8093.JPG

Thank too kind, Yes, i m trying to repair the flat cable, do you know if exist a spare part.

Attachments

• 1452338719233.jpg
    1452338719233.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 317
mondo, DJI does not sell that part. Hani might have some though.

Reactions: mondo
Flexpcbs are notoriously hard to repair, take some sandpaper, sand off the enamel and solder the two peices together.

Good luck

Reactions: mondo
Thanks fstoplabs I have just seen this video, Hope to be able to this, however groped not harmful

actually if you are going to attempt to repair the tear posted above in the picture of the motor this is what has worked for me.
put a small piece of tape on the back of the cable, sand the orange insulation off so you expose the copper of the same wire on both sides
of the tear. then you can use liquid solder and just draw the line on top of the copper.
also when i didn't have liquid solder i used a pencil, yes pencil and just applied it like i was drawing a line on top of the copper.
you see, pencil has graphite in it, which is a good conductor.

otherwise you'll need a new motor.
;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20