How to replace dampers on P2V+

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new here, just got my P2V+ as a first quad (or any kind of copter) ever. It's so amazing thing, I'm totally addicted.

Anyway, two of my dampers seem to be worn out, or to be more exact - semi-broken, so I want to replace them. I know how to do it for the one without anti-drop kit attached through it. But this one - how do I remove it?

WNCbBoK.jpg

Is there a way to remove this anti-drop pin somehow, or do I need to break it to be able to remove this damper and replace it with a new damper+pin?

Thanks.

To remove the anti-drop pin, compress the damper so the pin protrudes from the bottom, and clip off the tip. The anti-drop pin can NOT be reused, but two spares are included in the Vision+ accessory package. Be sure to replace the anti-drop after you install the new damper.

Thanks, that's what I thought must be done. Got to order more of these dampers + pins, they seem to wear off pretty quick.

misipile said:
Thanks, that's what I thought must be done. Got to order more of these dampers + pins, they seem to wear off pretty quick.

There should be 4 spare dampers in the accessory pack. I have 43 flights on my Vision+, and mine are holding up well. I've been fortunate in that I've never had a crash, hard landing, or even a prop strike. Have you had a crash or hard landings?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl