How to remove way point missions in IOS DJI Go app.

I don't know if this has anything to due with this subject.. I found a hidden file called "misc", on the sd card of my P3A. Misc, has 4 sub folders. One of them is called THM... under that folder are 2 (.) dot files... .RLV and .THM. Are these something you folks are looking for? I never saw these before I enabled "show hidden files" on my PC. I have no idea what these are.
These are the low resolution video files that are captured by the app. At one time I asked about the .rlv files. Turns out that they should be .lrv instead which is extension used by GoPro and means low resolution video. The .thm stands for thumbnail.

I don't know if this has anything to due with this subject.. I found a hidden file called "misc", on the sd card of my P3A. Misc, has 4 sub folders. One of them is called THM... under that folder are 2 (.) dot files... .RLV and .THM. Are these something you folks are looking for? I never saw these before I enabled "show hidden files" on my PC. I have no idea what these are.
The micro SD card is a little too obvious, and easily accessible. I doubt they are stored there, but certainly worth a look. You might find some other gems there.

I did try to open them but I couldn't find a program to do it. Not very computer savy.
I think BudWalker above nailed the purpose of those folders. Doesn't look like our Waypoints are stored there.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj