How to record what you see on the screen?

Reaction score
How do you guys record those videos with flight telemetry and everything? Is there a display recorder app for iOS or how does it work?

Shou, and it's free. You can download the recorder at http://shou.tv/i. This is the only one I know of that doesn't require you jailbreak your device.

Reactions: AirMan
One thing to note... this app apparently does not work with iOS 9 so when that's released later this week, do not upgrade if you plan on continuing to use Shou. If you do upgrade to iOS 9 and then can't install Shou anymore, your only option is to jailbreak (if that's even possible with iOS 9) or go buy an Android device.

Reactions: AirMan
One thing to note... this app apparently does not work with iOS 9 so when that's released later this week, do not upgrade if you plan on continuing to use Shou. If you do upgrade to iOS 9 and then can't install Shou anymore, your only option is to jailbreak (if that's even possible with iOS 9) or go buy an Android device.
Very true, and thanks for reminding me to not upgrade for a bit. Although iOS9 does include screen recording APIs, so it shouldn't be too long before there are apps released that support this. Perhaps even DJI Go will implement such a thing.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1