How to record the DJI GO screen?

Reaction score
Hello
I am a new user. I am starting to feel comfortable flying etc. I have seen several you tube videos of the actual iPad (or iPhone) screen from the DJI GO APP Control screen. How is that done? I would love to replay done of my "trips"......
Thanks!

Reactions: pajarito
Dear all,

I do have the same, or actually a similar, question: How can I capture my tablet's screen while flying with dji go in an Android-Tablet? Kindly note, that currently I am trying to use the AZ Screen Recorder. However, it seems that AZ and DJI-GO are not compatible. Whenever I started capturing the screen, image-transmittion corrupts. Any other suggestion?

Dear all,

I do have the same, or actually a similar, question: How can I capture my tablet's screen while flying with dji go in an Android-Tablet? Kindly note, that currently I am trying to use the AZ Screen Recorder. However, it seems that AZ and DJI-GO are not compatible. Whenever I started capturing the screen, image-transmittion corrupts. Any other suggestion?

So did you just pass right over the answer to the question in the previous response?

You can use QuickTime player to record iPhone/iPad screen, free and easy, no need jailbreak.
1. Plug in iPhone to computer, launch QuickTime and select menu File->New Movie Recording.
2. On the right of the red circle record button on the video preview screen is a reversed ^ icon. Click on it for a drop down menu allowing you to choose the iPhone as video source. That's all.
To get better quality video like 4K or HD video, I'd recommend Acethinker iPhone Screen Recorder.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1