How to record picts/videos & data on SD card instead of phone memory

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a Samsung Note3 and my Phantom 3 Professional is recording the videos from the flights (or the library) and pictures and rest of the data on my phone memory (which it gets full really fast every time I fly it).

I would like to record the data from the app into the microSD card on the phone instead of recording into the phone's memory....

Anyone would know where/how to find the setting to do this so I won't overload my phone with this things?.

Thanks,

Angel

It won't be recording the actual video itself - that goes onto the sd card in the camera.
I get a video cache full warning is that what you mean? I just ignore it.

Yes thats what i mean. I ignored that message gut how can I get all those videos/photos of the cache recorded on the microSD card of the phone instead of having them on the phone memory?. I bought a huge microSD card for this to keep the videos on my phone after the flights but don't know how to tell the application to send the cache videos/photos there instead of sending them directly to the phone memory....

Thanks!

The videos and stills you record go to the SD card by default.
You can't get the cache videos to save on your SD card.
But you can stop video caching and/or clean up the cache memory if you go into the app settings here:
i-7RnKJ9M-L.png

Hi guys, I have a Samsung Note3 and my Phantom 3 Professional is recording the videos from the flights (or the library) and pictures and rest of the data on my phone memory (which it gets full really fast every time I fly it).

I would like to record the data from the app into the microSD card on the phone instead of recording into the phone's memory....

Anyone would know where/how to find the setting to do this so I won't overload my phone with this things?.

Thanks,

Angel
If you are trying to store and keep unedited and uncompressed video or RAW picture files on your phone or your SD card-- you will soon run out of space-- if you want to keep the files, you need to edit them in an editing program and produce an MP4 or other movie file in the editor and then save it for playing back. Get you a video editor on the internet and know those files down to a manageable size.

I can't find a way to do it either. Just have to manually move them to SD card

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik