How to record DJI GO screen on iOS 9 with AirShou?

AirShou relies on AirPlay, while AirPlay requires wifi streaming. It probably doesn't need Internet but need wifi connection. Airplane mode is unlikely to work for AirShou.
I just tried AirShou with Wifi turned off and I was able to record. This is interesting, isn't it?

But when I put my phone (iOS 9.2) in airplane mode, the app exited right after I swiped up and then selected AirShou in AirPlay. So it does not work in airplane mode.

If the phone is in airplane mode and wifi on, AirShou works as expected.

I just tried AirShou with Wifi turned off and I was able to record. This is interesting, isn't it?

But when I put my phone (iOS 9.2) in airplane mode, the app exited right after I swiped up and then selected AirShou in AirPlay. So it does not work in airplane mode.

As long as you have network connection (either wifi or mobile) to allow AirPlay streaming.

If you are having problem with the app, see this support article.

Do you guys have a PC or Mac? If so, I recommend one tool named as Apowersoft iPhone/iPad Recorder. It can mirror your iPhone screen to PC monitor synchronously including the webcam, so you are able to enjoy a better visual experience while recording. Just make sure iPhone or iPad connect with the same network (Wi-Fi connection) as the computer does, they two will get connected wirelessly. During flight, I can check the effect directly via PC monitor then.

Shou used running on iOS 7/8. AirShou is for iOS 9.
Is AirShow works for iOS 10? I'm looking for an app to record gameplay on my iPhone 6s. Currently, I'm using Quicktime to record my iPhone screen, but there is some noticeable lag between performing an action on my iPhone. My friend recommend acethinker iphone screen recorder to me, anyone know about it?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20