How to Maximize Still Photo Quality

Reaction score
newbie question: how does one download photos in raw format into apple's aperture program? trying to get higher res photos. i only get 3-4MB file size photos when downloaded into iphoto. thanks.

PH90272 said:
newbie question: how does one download photos in raw format into apple's aperture program? trying to get higher res photos. i only get 3-4MB file size photos when downloaded into iphoto. thanks.

Sounds like you are getting jpg files. I am not aware that aperture supports the FC200 raw format.
When you shoot raw the camera records both raw and jpg to the card. It is possible that aperture is ignoring the raw and importing jpg only.
Try importing just one raw photo from a file with nothing else in it.

If that does not work adobe products do support the FC200. I love using adobe lightroom. I mostly hate everything else from adobe but LR is a winner. I tried aperture. The price is so good on it, but you get what you pay for and aperture is just not up to par with Lightroom.

Aperture won't import DJI FC200 raw images (*.dng) out of the box. But you can convert them using the free Adobe DNG converter software to an older DNG version that aperture is able to open. Works flawless for me.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20