"How-To" Long exposure picture thread! Plus pictures!

Is there a way to make the shutter stay open longer? my shots are staying really dark. The iso was 300, and the shutter was at 8". I'm not sure if I'm just missing something or what.
here is one that i attempted and failed, and this is pointing at the woods with zero light.

Attachments

• DJI_0014.JPG
    DJI_0014.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 412
Is there a way to make the shutter stay open longer? my shots are staying really dark. The iso was 300, and the shutter was at 8". I'm not sure if I'm just missing something or what.
here is one that i attempted and failed, and this is pointing at the woods with zero light.
You need light to record an image. I'm very dark conditions you need to up the ISO significantly. Expect a very grainy and noisy frame.

You need light to record an image. I'm very dark conditions you need to up the ISO significantly. Expect a very grainy and noisy frame.[/QUOTE
that was my thought on it. ill sometimes take pictures of to woods with the stars behind them, with a gopro at 30 second shutter and those come out fine, i guess i just need a longer shutter.

I've had my new P3P up every day for 4 days so far (I had to wait 6 days for the wind to drop after I first got it). The main aim for me is as a stills camera and initially I have been quite disappointed with the quality as I have been flying a P2V+ for 6 months, however the quality of the images I got last night at the local railway station is starting to sway me and maybe I just need to work on the settings a bit more.
I forgot to turn off the arm lights though I don't think it made any difference.View attachment 21871

Hello
Will we use tripod mode for long exposure photos?

Here’s a coupl from me. Not perfect. Need to get out and play some more.

9E91B136-9EE1-4754-A4DF-D2056D1B7705.jpeg
8D49D1A1-19C2-483D-B678-9C74863EF901.jpeg

For those who can't find the option to disable the drone's front lights on Android....

It's the second slide button, "Turn on/off arm's LED light".

luces.png

Another nice thing to do is program one of the "C" buttons, one the bottom of the transmitter, to turn the lights on and off.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl