How to install external ESC's on a Phantom 3 Pro

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1445481548.757294.jpg
I want to transfer all the components of my Phantom 3 Pro to this frame.

Doubt you can. They are built into the circuitry of the main board now.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Uhhh, those KDE ESCs are up to 95A peak power. That's probably close to double the entire Phantom 3 power output. I am using those ESCs on my 13kg heavy lifter.

I get what you are trying to do. The P3 is all in one board. I was just going to move all the components over to the new frame. I thought the 'Little' spyder would be the way to go.
Have a CanAm Spyder.

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1445518946.866010.jpg
I have the Naza v2 in this frame right know, but it won't fly smooth as I want. So I was thinking is shipper if I figure the way how to install external ESC'a to the P3P instead of buying the DJI A2, lightbridge 2, gimbal and DSLR. The P3P has it all already. I just don't like the size when it comes to handling the wind.

Well, little spider could work better. KDE sales the motors for the P3P so you Have a better chance of transferring all the components than me trying to add external ESC's. Will the main board fit inside the little spider?

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1445519760.078263.jpg
also I'm going to install 6 more motors and 6 ESC's to this frame. I will have 12 motors and 12 ESC's. Let's see how it works.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj