How to Install DJI Zunmuse 2D gimbal to phantom 1.1.1?

Reaction score
I have a DJI phantom 1.1.1 copter (with NAZA M V2) . Please guys, give me instructions, how to wire DJI Zenmuse H3-2D Gimbal and DJI AVL58 video transmitter on my copter correctly ? there are various tutorials on internet, but most of them are to wire with Naza 1(the red color one). I need to know how it goes with NAZA V2 (yelloe color one). could you please help me guys ?

Naza version has no bearing with the wiring. The only difference is whether it is using the Upgrade board or the Zenmuse GCU. Either way both those two options have an output of red, yellow, brown.

Best bet is to post a link to the instructions you've found in here and we can verify if you can use them.

Thanks for the reply. I have the Phantom With Upgraded board. Could you please give me instructions, which cable to plug where?
And what about the gimbal tilt control and DJI AVL58 video transmitter cables are going to plug? I've seen a one tutorial, which wires without GCU, is it possible? Please, can you guide me?

Here are some tutorials, that I followed, but I hope its without the upgraded board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I9es5y7Mrw

I am also interested in how to do this as I have an opportunity to get the H3-2D gimbal for a relatively cheap price. I also have the 1.1.1 with the transmitter with the tilt control already installed.

Thanks folks!

When I opened my phantom, It doesn't have the upgraded board (I hope so). But it has the Naza V2 (yellow one). My phantom model number is P330D. So, how can I install n wire the Zenmuse gimbal and AVL58 FPV system. I have the GCU, do I need a PMU for this board. Can Anyone guide me?

Here is a image of my board
IMG_0230.JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers