How to Install Bluebeam Ultra on Phantom Vision 2 +

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I bought the iBcrazy Bluebeam Ultra antennas and have no idea how to install them on my Phantom Vision 2 +. It would be much appreciated if anyone could direct me to any installation videos or text files since they don't come with any instructions and I could not find any clips on Youtube on the matter. Bummer...

I have to leave Thursday April 2, 2015 to film in the mountains of S. China borders and wanted to increase sensitivity for extra safety margin.

Thanks.
VT

Attachments

• 11096848_356077477916455_327479559_n.jpg
    11096848_356077477916455_327479559_n.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 375
Reactions: matreyia
Thanks for the like matreyia,

Some pictures here may give you ideas.
http://www.phantompilots.com/threads/show-off-your-custom-modified-tricked-out-phantoms.539/

I'm not sure which thread is longer, this one or the one I already sent.
I'm sure it will take days to read all of both.

Here's another useful link, it's Google Custom Search, just within this forum.
https://cse.google.com/cse/publicurl?cx=014775389315664725445:ejku2ysgyhi

Nah...nothin'.

That's really weird. How do people install this stuff if there are no instructions?

No such luck. Nothing but travel info. I was hoping to find installation instructions.

Have you checked to see if the country you are traveling to will allow you to bring your Phantom in? Some places just take it and keep it.

You may want to post in the P2V+ forum for help on the antenna. Folks aren't checking this forum as much as you want them to.

Have you checked to see if the country you are traveling to will allow you to bring your Phantom in? Some places just take it and keep it.

You may want to post in the P2V+ forum for help on the antenna. Folks aren't checking this forum as much as you want them to.

Yeah, I should be fine. Did all the checks. Vietnam is fine. I will check the other forums.

I may be wrong but you P2 vision + and it works on a wifi signal to a cell phone and the only antennas you have are small wires on each leg of the P2. In other words those BlueBeam antennas are of no use whatsoever as they for FPV equipment. Secondly if there's cell phone coverage in those areas neither is the P2

I may be wrong but you P2 vision + and it works on a wifi signal to a cell phone and the only antennas you have are small wires on each leg of the P2. In other words those BlueBeam antennas are of no use whatsoever. Secondly if there's cell phone coverage in those areas neither is the P2

Apparently there are people who have used them to increase viewing distance from drone to wifi extender.

Good luck!!

Hello Everyone,

I bought the iBcrazy Bluebeam Ultra antennas and have no idea how to install them on my Phantom Vision 2 +. It would be much appreciated if anyone could direct me to any installation videos or text files since they don't come with any instructions and I could not find any clips on Youtube on the matter. Bummer...

I have to leave Thursday April 2, 2015 to film in the mountains of S. China borders and wanted to increase sensitivity for extra safety margin.

Thanks.
VT

although i don't have a vision phantom those are useless for you. You don't have any way to connect those to your vision. those antennas are for a vtx (aftermarket for non vision phantoms) and either fatshark goggles or fpv monitor.

but I will be first in line to buy them off you. :D
have fun in China!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers