How to increase radius of phantom ground station?

Reaction score
Any ideas? Any other APPs for IOS that can do better? I want more than 500M

Check out ilovecoffees Unofficial Visio App.... my personal longest flight has been 20000 feet outside.

what he linked above...

yes, almost ready to dump ipad mini for some android, I wish we had a ios version

Wow, so glad I seen this!! Or not. Because now I'm thinking of getting an android just for this 500m resctriction limit.

FantomPhlyer said:
Wow, so glad I seen this!! Or not. Because now I'm thinking of getting an android just for this 500m resctriction limit.

would definately recommend it....there are some very inexpensive ones out there.... I have a Samsung galaxy tab s3.... perfect for the pahantom, outside of the sun glare.

Can't this limit be changed via the windows application? Pretty sure I changed mine here.

codylv said:
Can't this limit be changed via the windows application? Pretty sure I changed mine here.

That's the geofence limit, not groundstation limit

This is why apple sucks. Lol. Android for the win

FantomPhlyer said:

I've got an old Samsung S2 I use just with the drone. Great little phone. Check Craig's list. There are a bunch of different models that would work great. You should be able to find something in the $50 - $100 range. You don't need a cell contract. You only need WiFi to load up the app.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl