How to increase Phantom 1 the flight time- help

Reaction score
I have a DJI Phantom 1 and have the Zenmuse h3-2d monted, how can i increase the flight time?
At this moment i have 6 - 7 minutes of flight time, but i need to have more time...
Can anyone help me ?

HI Gasff,
I run a phantom 1 with Zenmuse, gopro and FPV transmitter.

Out of the box I was getting up to 8 minute flight times.

I swapped to Vision props (genuine DJI ones) and this went up to 10 minutes.

I then went to a Dinogy 2800mah battery (fits snugly without mods) and can now get 12 minutes, landing as the first red LEDS light up.

You can search for the 2700 mah mad dog lipo battery....
Also install the pantom 2 propellers.... I get amolst 4 minutes more of flight whit that setup...

Ditto on everything above...the P2 props and a good 2700-2800mAh battery are the easiest way to add significant flight time to any stock P1 with cross-threaded motors.

Remember that every gram of weight carried can affect your flight time, so make sure you don't have anything onboard that isn't necessary.

Just be careful with the P2 props. They are very thin and brittle compared to the P1 props and break easily. I had a simple flip-over on take-off which wouldn't have left a scratch on the P1 props, but destroyed 3 of 4 P2 props. Also, the P2 props don't fit (installed) in the GoProfessional case that I have, so they were an inconvenience. That and they're loud.

But I am definitely going to try the Mad Dog 2700s.

Sorry to bring up a somewhat old thread, but where can I find some good info on the prop swap to P2's? Are they P2's or P2 visions? Looking for some good detailed info on the swap.

I'm thinking of getting the Dinogy 2800mA as well. I'm getting just under 6 minutes of light flying time with stock battery and FPV setup.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik