How to get video to record on Mini 4 tablet

Reaction score
Maybe kind of a dumb question but I am new to the Mini 4 or for that matter any Apple device. I had a Samsung Tab S2 and was able to see video recorded from a flight on the tablet. Now on the Mini 4 I do not get any recordings. Must have something turned off, but for the life of me cannot figure things out. Again I am a real newby to this iOS system.

Go into your profile in the DJI Go app. Look at your videos, then share to your photos. I'm not sure if the mini 4 comes with iMovie or you purchase. But it's good editing software to start with. Here is a link to a tutorial on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Mark, I can see the video when in the DJI app but can not figure out how to save on device. How to share. When I close the DJI app I do not see in photos. Don't know what to do.

Hi Mark, I can see the video when in the DJI app but can not figure out how to save on device. How to share. When I close the DJI app I do not see in photos. Don't know what to do.
In your app, go to editor, you can select video and pictures and edit there, after edit or selecting the whole video you can save. From there you can share, share to your photos in your device.

Still not able to figure things out. With my Android phone videos would be automatically saved to my app in camera photos. The video would be the video that you would see on the phone as you are flying. Now with the mini 4 tablet, I do not get or see how to get the videos saved on the tablet. If I keep the everything connected up I can go the arrow right below the camera's radial button in the app to review the video, but this is the video that is on the SD card. If I unplug the tablet I do not see where or if a video clip was saved to the tablet or again how to save....
Is this not possible with a mini 4 or apple device?
Help Please!!

I think I discovered that if the video is recorded in 1080 or 720 you can save to the tablet, but if say 4K or any other video setting it will not transfer file. But then that is if you say "save file" while in the DJI app. With the android device it would just automatically save all videos. I guess then this is just normal the way it is between iSO and Android...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl