How to get the DJI App on a Laptop

Installed bluestacks and the dji app in my pc.

But i'm unable to connect the android app to the phantom. In the dji app, the wifi connection is "bluestacks" and the icon is blue (wich i believe means it is connected to a internet wifi connection) when i think should be green, although windows is connected to the phantom wifi.
I'm i missing something, or probably just an unlucky hardware/software configuration?

i'm on windows 8.1.

thanks, and sorry for my english, not my native language.

The thing is when I had it working on my tv with my android tv box I had full control of the camera functions, tilt, take pics, start/stop video all with a wireless mouse so I have a feeling it will work with waypoints.

Yes, if you have an android or ios based device it runs natively.The catch is getting it working fully on a pc running windows.
I was able to connect to the bird with my laptop wifi but was not able to control the camera.

(At first the joke was on me. I saw the video upside down, and then realized I had placed it on the hood of the car for testing. What i was seeing on the pc, was the reflection of the trees off the hood, which was upside down.)

I did not feel comfortable continuing to fly like this, and grounded the aircraft, and will shelve this for a while.

Perhaps others can get it working.

How do i change wifi on the dji vision app? it says its connected to Bluestack, i can see what camera sees but its not showing battery life or anything else, im connected too phantom via laptop wifi, but says bluestack on dji vision app in bluestack.

I have tried everything on my mac and this does not work. Bluestacks, greymotion and andy stopped alpha testing of their android app. I cannot get bluestacks to work for the life of me. I cannot install or run the vision app! I wonder why there is so much difference in user experiences.

anyone getting the error parsing package?

I'm curious if it will work on my cellphone, and ALSO, the laptop for at least good viewing... at the same time.

Using the same wifi connection, it will only show on one at a time. Either on the cell, or on the laptop.
Probably some work around maybe.. but it works on the phone and that is very good.
However, power does get pulled out of cellphone pretty intensely. There are neat battery backups at Lowes that can be charged and taken with you. Just plug into the AC outlet on it.
Not too expensive.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj