How to get money...for a P3A...?

Reaction score
So, I really have been wanting to get a P3 Advanced for a while now and I was wondering if the forum had any suggestions on how to make some. Keep in mind that I'm a kid, so keep it simple. Also, lawn mowing is out of the question as

A: I don't have a lawnmower
and
B: I am not going to go out and buy one.

r73VJe3.gif

================================================================================
Before you say I should get a P3 Standard, know that for a long time I considered a P3S. It was OK, but It didn't have Lightbridge, VPS, Glonass, a Tablet Mount, 2.75+ mile range, ND filter capability, Dedicated RTH Button, etc.
I'm at $185, with my goal being $650.

So, what are your ideas?

Please just submit ideas for making money and not alternatives for buying a Phantom. Thanks.

Bottle dive/drive man, get out there and "hit the dusty ditches and hump the dumpsters"... Hahaha
Every Ten squashed tins is a dollar...
Only 6000 bottles and cans to collect... But what about extra batteries? Oh oh...
Have fun, & wear gloves. For safety first, but second and most important, Don't want to get that white drone dirty... ;-)

RedHotPoker

got one for you sam due a car wash should make a few bucks from that

I would tell some of your friends parents what you plan on doing and offer to take nice aerial photos of there house for them for a donation....
A lot of people like a nice pic of the front of their home.
Find out what they will donate and keep a running tab. Tell them if you don't hit your goal you will not collect or return it. Up to you how you handle that side of it.
Hey, it's an idea right?
:)

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

• Buy some Phantom 4 batteries for half off and sell them.
  • Ask some family members if they have any junk that you can sell on eBay and split the profit with them.
  • Check craigslist for free items and fix them up and sell them for 100% profit.
  • Write an instruction manual and sell it on eBay or Amazon.
  • Call some doctors offices in your area and ask if they have any research studies available. A pediatrician in my area is doing iPad studies and my kids each made $40 every time they did a 1 hour study. For teenagers with acne there is a study that pays $350 but you have to take meds.
  • Learn how to fix broken screens on iPhones.
  • Learn the ordinances for your neighborhood and find neighbors with messy yards or that are otherwise in violation of a code that you can help them with, usually people need help that get tickets to clean up their yard, if they don't clean up they can be on the hook for the bill when the city hires a company and they are usually on a fixed income anyway so you can make money and save them big bucks in the process
  • Ask people if you can mow their lawn with their mower (I know you said lawns are out but lots of people have mowers but can't mow due to health reasons)
  • Start a gofundme page and ask people to help you with your goal and let them know you are not afraid to work for your "donations"
  • Run errands for old/disabled people
  • Ask family members if they will pay you for good grades and get them to pledge a certain $ amount for each A
  • Tutor someone in a subject you are good at
  • Park in front of the landfill entrance with a trailer and a sign that says "will take your scrap metal" I see a guy that is there every time I go to the dump and his trailer is full every time, I think this is his full time job

Those are some great ideas! Thanks.

I would tell some of your friends parents what you plan on doing and offer to take nice aerial photos of there house for them for a donation....
A lot of people like a nice pic of the front of their home.
Find out what they will donate and keep a running tab. Tell them if you don't hit your goal you will not collect or return it. Up to you how you handle that side of it.
Hey, it's an idea right?

I can't take a donation unless I have the Phantom.

I can't take a donation unless I have the Phantom.
That's why I said to keep a tab and tell them if you don't hit your goal you will not collect. If you do or when you do, you go collect....

If you're in the US, you also can't take a "donation" becuase any footage you produce for your donors will be commercial.

Reactions: flpholt
If you're in the US, you also can't take a "donation" becuase any footage you produce for your donors will be commercial.
Until someone is prosecuted for flying "commercially" let's keep the forum policing to a minimum

I think a brief, one sentence explanation of the law to a self-described kid who may not know better is pretty minimal. I wasn't "policing" anyone, just giving a helpful reminder.
I'm with you on this one

actually not true, as you could sell the footage/pics for free, and ask for a donation, or charge for the edit price... (just put a little filter or something on it...)

only true thing is sam should not be playing on here and looking at ways to make some money

My guess is we haven't heard from him because he tried to sell his kidney

Reactions: flpholt
Well, good thing I can live on one kidney! Thanks for all the advice guys. Now can someone get a moderator in here and shut this thread down?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.