How to get mission from Missionhub into tablet

Reaction score
I've got a nice little mission all plotted out in Missionhub on my laptop, and I've saved it, but I can't figure out how to download it into my tablet. Thanks!

I've got a nice little mission all plotted out in Missionhub on my laptop, and I've saved it, but I can't figure out how to download it into my tablet. Thanks!
You talking about litchi correct? I'm so just login to mission hub. It will automatically back it up. The you need to log in to the app on your tablet. Go to waypoint hit the load flight button and you will see your mission.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

You talking about litchi correct? I'm so just login to mission hub. It will automatically back it up. The you need to log in to the app on your tablet. Go to waypoint hit the load flight button and you will see your mission.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
I'm logged into both devices and still nothing.

After saving the mission, if you are logged in to your account in the Litchi mobile app, the mission will be sync'ed automatically to your device.

Alternatively, download the mission after saving it, go to "Missions"->"Open"->"My Missions".
Then place the downloaded file inside your mobile device's Litchi missions folder.
The folder is located in "LitchiApp/missions" on Android and "Litchi/missions" on iOS.
On iOS, you will need third party software to transfer the mission files to the app folder (such as i-funbox).

If you login with the same account, you can load any saved mission on mission hub to your your tablet. You don't need any third party tool to do so.

If you login with different account, you can search all public missions created by others. Similarly, you can offer your mission to others by making it public on mission hub. Your moral responsibility is to make it public only if you know that your mission works correctly.

Yeah, I've read all that, and afaict, I don't have "LitchiApp/missions" or a "missions folder" on my Nexus 7.

I like that it actually loads the mission to the bird. It then allows you to fly the mission completely autonomously. In fact, you could technically close the app and shut off the RC. It will complete the mission for you without YOU! [emoji6]

Dave

PS don't do as I say! Ha

I like that it actually loads the mission to the bird. It then allows you to fly the mission completely autonomously. In fact, you could technically close the app and shut off the RC. It will complete the mission for you without YOU! [emoji6]

Dave

PS don't do as I say! Ha
Please don't make people redundant :)

Yes you said it Dave.

Guys i have a Lenovo Tab S850F wifi only I can not find the litchi app mission folder when i connect my tab to PC is there any equivalent to Ifunbox for android would truly appreciate some help in this regard.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj