How to get IOC on PV

Reaction score
I am new to this hobby and have about 35 flights on a P-1, I just got my PV a week ago and would like to get the IOC to work on it. I have updated all the software and unlike the P-1 Assistant there is no where to turn on IOC or manual control.I contacted my dealer(Atalanta Hobby) and he said it was to be in the software upgrade but they haven't been able to get it to work on the PV either.
Can anyone help with this?

From the home page of the Assistant software click on the top right, where it says Phantom 2 Vision on a black drop-down - it should then throw up the warning screen about switching to NAZA-like mode. If you accept the warnings you'll then have additional options available including switching IOC on.

I was able to to get the IOC working with your help, Thank You.

This forum is very helpful !!

Flykona said:

I've been on forums since there were forums. I even ran my own BBS over a 2400 baud modem for a decade or so. This is one of the best groups I've ever encountered as far as helpful information and just generally making all feel welcome. I shudder to think of the many dumb things I'd have done with my Phantom if I hadn't checked in here before it was even delivered... :shock: :eek:

gunslinger said:
Flykona said:

I've been on forums since there were forums. I even ran my own BBS over a 2400 baud modem for a decade or so. This is one of the best groups I've ever encountered as far as helpful information and just generally making all feel welcome. I shudder to think of the many dumb things I'd have done with my Phantom if I hadn't checked in here before it was even delivered... :shock: :eek:

2400? I remember having a 1200/75... :lol:

Pull_Up said:
gunslinger said:
Flykona said:

2400? I remember having a 1200/75... :lol:

Actually... I started with a 1200 internal... just didn't want to date myself... :oops:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4