How to get back flight records?

Reaction score
I'm missing a bunch of flight records in the DGI GO app "flight record" screen.
Funny thing though is that they are still in the "Flight Records" folder which you can copy to your computer through iTunes, so they're there, just not showing up. My total flights and flight time being displayed aren't correct. Anybody got an idea how to get those back?

Yeah I'm having the same issues, as well as new flight records are not showing up either! DGI GO 2.0.1 for android.

I can find the flight records folder and many records are there. However, when I open them in notepad they are gibberish. How to get the information decoded?

Reactions: Jbundy63
Last edited:
@Tom M WI
I tried the above but the .CSV file option did not appear anywhere after the .TXT upload. Any idea why?
I notice the same. I only see the KML & KML w/alerts even though he has on the site "A converter is also available - once uploaded, you can download KML, CSV (alpha) and Flytrex-compatible CSV (alpha)."
Maybe you need to contact the guy that runs the site and see if he can add that.

I notice the same. I only see the KML & KML w/alerts even though he has on the site "A converter is also available - once uploaded, you can download KML, CSV (alpha) and Flytrex-compatible CSV (alpha)."
Maybe you need to contact the guy that runs the site and see if he can add that.

Yeah that's what I was thinking as well. I thought I would ask you about it first though. Anyway thanks for posting the link.

I'm missing a bunch of flight records in the DGI GO app "flight record" screen.
Funny thing though is that they are still in the "Flight Records" folder which you can copy to your computer through iTunes, so they're there, just not showing up. My total flights and flight time being displayed aren't correct. Anybody got an idea how to get those back?

You might adding another flight even if it is just starting up inside and letting the motors spin a couple minutes. When finished sync that flight.

What version app and firmware are you using?

I've done a number of flights since the missing ones (which were all from the beginning). The missing ones are all of the first 20 or so. I have done the cloud sync several times since, and all the newer ones show up. I am using the latest firmware and iOS app.

Seems odd that all flight logs exist in the "Flight Records" folder on my iPad, yet are nowhere to be found in the app. There has to be a way to 're-enable' them.

I've done a number of flights since the missing ones (which were all from the beginning). The missing ones are all of the first 20 or so. I have done the cloud sync several times since, and all the newer ones show up. I am using the latest firmware and iOS app.

Seems odd that all flight logs exist in the "Flight Records" folder on my iPad, yet are nowhere to be found in the app. There has to be a way to 're-enable' them.
Has anyone found out how to do this? I have several flight records I want to show up in my DJI GO app in the flight records page. I have SRT and txt files, just need a way to get them into the app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik