How to find out what version firmware I have

Reaction score
Hi new uk user here, so far everything has goons smooth , only taking baby steps at moment to gain confidence in both myself and my PS3S, I did the initial upgrade when I first got my drone ,but would just like to know how do I find out if I have the latest version? Sorry in advance if I am being a bit dumb here.

See below screenshot to get to the menu of the About page and check what version you have. The latest is 1.3.0050 released today. Btw, you need have everything turned on and connected in order to get to that menu.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1450853097.137290.jpg

Great question and complete answer too, I woke up wondering this myself.
Mandalay how often are there updates?
I've done 3 I think the in 2 weeks!
Welcome to a great hobby Dave.

I believe there have been 3 firmware versions since early September this year: 1.1.30, 1.2.40, and 1.3.0050.

Wish I had the choice not to "update"
That's my drone parked up!
No rc
Sabotage Dji!!
Any suggestions please folks?
Ty

Thanks for the reply I have just had a prompt about a new upgrade so will give it a try , I can't say I have noticed the screen above though maybe just me being too wrapped up in other things to check , like doing my longest flight today and being that excited to be up in the air I forgot to hit record !!

Read and now done

(Find reset button (red light) on drone and push button, starts flashing red, then turn on controller and full left turn on gimbal up down thingy and toggle s2 switch (that's the left ) 3 times until it goes beep then red button on drone should flash and eventually turn green. Have to say took about 10 attempts to do it before actually worked so does work but have patience)

Haven't flown it yet as it's windy outside but will report back if any differences in height speed or anything else

Ty

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan