How to find and use intelligent flight modes on P3 Pro - firmware updated to 1.4

Reaction score
I just updated the P3 Pro to the newest 1.4 firmware. The SD card file says Success. Update appeared to be normal. The DJI GO app shows aircraft with 1.4.10; RC with 1.3.20; App with 2.3.0. iPad mini 3.

In the GO app I cannot find any selection for the intelligent flight modes. The DJI tutorials only show the old style controller & how to change that switch on the right side - doesn't apply to the controller for the P3 Pro.

Seems crazy I can't figure this out for myself, but I'm tired of wasting time looking for it. Also, the slider on the GO app to enable IOC is grayed out. Cannot change it.

Appreciate any assistance.

Thanks!

Here's the info you are looking for:
i-cc3dZfs-L.jpg

Here's the info you are looking for:
i-cc3dZfs-L.jpg
Thanks, Meta4, but this doesn't address the new Intelligent Flight Modes. Also, even though I enabled Multiple Flight Mode on the GO app, the IOC selector is still disabled. Appreciate the response but this doesn't solve the problem.

I'm stumped. The app clearly says I have the correct software on the aircraft and the latest version of GO as well.

Thanks for trying to help.

The IOC stays disabled for me, too. With everything on, flip the rc switch to F mode and touch the small arrow with a circle around it just to the right of the GPS satellite strength indicator. That brings up the Intelligent Navigation window for me.

Try the new functions out a few times in the flight trainer first so you know what to expect when you do them for real..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj