How to erase flight logs/data

Reaction score
Hello, i recently sold a Phantom 3Pro, i thought i erased everything but the new owner says his flights are being recorded under my user name in the DJI go app? I also sold him the tablet that i used to fly it also, but i erased DJI go from it and he re-installed it under his name, but my flight info is still showing? How can he erase me totally from the Phantom i sold him? Thanks in advance.......

Hello, i recently sold a Phantom 3Pro, i thought i erased everything but the new owner says his flights are being recorded under my user name in the DJI go app? I also sold him the tablet that i used to fly it also, but i erased DJI go from it and he re-installed it under his name, but my flight info is still showing? How can he erase me totally from the Phantom i sold him? Thanks in advance.......
He will have to create his own DJI account. Then use those credentials when flying.

Reactions: ROD PAINTER
Same question, I have several 0m distance idiot records than I would like to delete from the DJI cloud. I think they are linked with the aircraft itself and the name it get when it has been registered by DJI.

There are traces:
- In the P3
- On the table
- In DJI cloud

The first 2 are manageable but the last I don't know.

I have seen that when it is uploaded, it stays and it cannot be deleted from the app. Before it is uploaded, it can be deleted from the flights list in the GO app.
The files are in the DJI folder, so if that folder is erased (better to wipe) there should be nothing more on the tablet, but it will be restored at next flights records sync.

There are also the DAT files in the P3 itself, on mine there is currently the last 23 flights, the older ones seems to be automatically deleted (time, number, size policy ???).
I don't have seen a way to erase them from the app, the option in the GO seems to be no more there (android version). A direct file erase don't work, they come back next time you enter the Flight data mode. But with the time they will be erased, not a big issue. A way to "erase" them is to do several small flight until they replace the older one.

In any case, at the end when the guy do a sync for his new flight records, he will also get yours. A plan B is to use the filter for the duration you want to sync. There are filters for 1 month, 6 months and all. He can start with one month and after he gets ride of yours. After 6 months he will get only his last 6 months records.

But I would be very interested in getting a way to delete these records on DJI clouds. Maybe by asking them (sorry bad joke).

Try a complete system restore on your tablet. This will put it back to default factory setting then reinstall go app. Just a thought!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

693 / 5.000
I would recommend:
If you sell just the drone, then the only data that should be erased is what is stored inside the drone (files .DAT). In the case of the Phantom 3 Professional, the only way I found is to open the drone, unscrew the motherboard (esc) and remove the SD from the bottom (first remove the glue on the side) and format it on the PC. Then reassemble the drone.

If, in addition to the drone, you sell the tablet you used to fly the drone, I suggest not deleting the data in the cloud (it is your data and speaks of your experience and flight hours). Clear the data of the DJI GO app from the tablet, uninstall the app, and if you want to be more secure, do a factory reset on the tablet. Cheers,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav