How to enable multiple flight modes............

Reaction score
As above this is my first post i am new to drones and the correct terminology so please be gentle with me :)

I purchased my son a phantom 4 for xmas and we have been out with it a couple of times so far and everything seem pretty good. Today while the drone was in flight we tried to switch from P to sport mode we got an onscreen message about not been able to enable multi flight selection or words to that effect.

I have read the manual and read posts on forums about enabling mulitiple flight modes, BUT there is nothing in the software/app settings to allow us to enable this feature the pictures in this thread arebasically the same as we have.
Standard - Multiple Flight Mode switch doesn't show at all

i have an old spare phone so i downloaded app version 3.01 and that did not have the option either :( my sons phone has the latest dji go app on it and the drone is all upto date aswell.

Would someone please take pity on us and give us a step by step guide on how to enable this mode selection, we are using android based app

Many thanks in advance

Have you made sure beginner mode is switched off

1483049001259.png

Neon Euc

The Flight Mode is locked in P Mode by default, regardless of switch position. To switch flight modes, go to Camera view in the DJI GO 4 app, tap and enable “Multiple Flight Modes”. After enabling multiple flight modes, toggle the switch to P and then to S to fly in Sport Mode.

BUT there is nothing in the software/app settings to allow us to enable this feature
Here's the setting you need to enable in DJI GO:

DJI-GO-Multiple-Flight-Mode.jpg

Reactions: Neon Euc
Many thanks for all the replies tips and help so far. As stated in my post above this setting/tab is nowhere to be found. Beginner mode is switched off the about tab tells us we are on v4.01 of the app i have tried an older version v3.01 and the setting was still not there. We are using the android app. We are open to all advice and will try anything suggested.
Thanks so far.

Many thanks for all the replies tips and help so far. As stated in my post above this setting/tab is nowhere to be found. Beginner mode is switched off the about tab tells us we are on v4.01 of the app i have tried an older version v3.01 and the setting was still not there. We are using the android app. We are open to all advice and will try anything suggested.
Thanks so far.
Silly question but did you turn on the drone and remote as some features won't appear on the app if it's not turned on

Neon Euc

Just like to give this topic a bump problem is still there and struggling to find a solution :(

I think you are looking at the wrong setup screen, it's not the same page as the beginner mode toggle. Press the 3 dots on the top right for the setting and then click the top icon that looks like a drone from above.

finally sorted.
reinstalled the app numerous times and hit lucky the setting is now visible once the drone is connected :)

Reactions: Neon Euc
finally sorted.
reinstalled the app numerous times and hit lucky the setting is now visible once the drone is connected :)
My wife calls this selective male blindness. Unfortunately I also suffer from this terrible affliction ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31