How to embed flight details in video footage on P3P

Reaction score
Hi,

I am pretty new to this. I am using DJI Go and a P3P. I have seen numerous videos in high resolutions (like 1080p60 and higher) where we can see the actual video taken from the camera PLUS the flight details that we see on our phone (everything DJI Go apps shows). How is that done ? Is it a cell phone screen recording ? I doubt it because it never flickers and resolution is very high....

Any help would be appreciated.

Bo

Similar, but I really like the layout the DJI GO app ...and some people manages to overlay it on the actual 4k footage... :)

Most common method... The screen is captured via a video screen capture app (there are many for Android & IOS... Just search the app stores or your phone may already have one). The video is saved as a file, and that video is just placed as a "picture in picture" when finalizing the entire video (they just have to be synced.. start at same time). I'm using a MAC, so I do it in iMovie.

Reactions: Mz3bo
Do you have recommendation on the screen capture app for a Note 4 ?

I used to use this app on my Android phone. I have not used it in awhile so don't know what current version is like.

Attachments

• 1456711784985.jpg
    1456711784985.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 273
Reactions: Mz3bo

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member