Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

how to download videos using the micro USB cord ??

Discussion in 'Editing (Photo and Video)' started by Hugh-1, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Hugh-1

When downloading videos from the SD card in the Phantom3, it is a very slow process when done wirelessly and can't be done at all if recorded in 4K. The pop up windows says to connect using the micro USB cord for faster downloads and to download 4K content. How is this done exactly? If I connect the cord from the camera to the controller then the ipad can;t be connected and thus now transfer of content takes place. Confused and must be missing something. Thanks.

2. ryantrax

The cord must be connected form the P3 to a computer or tablet (using proper adapter cable). The camera gimbal then acts like a card reader.

3. Richard McGregor

worked once on my PC.....Can't seem to see it anymore, though when looking for drive listings. Hmmmm are not all the USB cords the same? It now doesn't show the SD card on the phantom? Weird any suggestions. I have used x2 different USB cords. It is seeded in both the PC and the Aircraft.

4. Richard McGregor

Oh the A/C is on and flashing. I don't need the RC on do I? Sorry only have down this twice with no luck on the third time.......