How to downgrade firmware if I wanted.

Reaction score
Iam on 1.4 firmware so if I put 1.3 on my sd card and put it in the phantom will it just downgrade my firmware ?. I seem to recall the text file saying your firmware on the phantom is newer then the one on the sd card. So it would not downgrade.

Kind of weird for me. Wife bought me a new battery the other day. I know the new firmware did not have any battery upgrade, so I put the 1.3 on the card. Installed new battery, turned on phantom. Took 20mins to upgrade. but it downgraded. So, after going 1.4 back on the sd card, it took a few mins and it upgraded.

Kind of weird for me. Wife bought me a new battery the other day. I know the new firmware did not have any battery upgrade, so I put the 1.3 on the card. Installed new battery, turned on phantom. Took 20mins to upgrade. but it downgraded. So, after going 1.4 back on the sd card, it took a few mins and it upgraded.
Cheers.. So you went back to 1.3 on the bird to upgrade battery then back to 1.4, I have a new battery that needs the 1.3 firmware so it looks like I need to go back to 1.3 on the bird to update the new battery then go back to 1.4. What a mess about just to update a battery.

1.) Did not know firmware on battery and wanted to ensure I had latest battery firmware
2.) Knew that there was no battery upgrade on 1.4
Decided to put 1.3 firmware on battery by placing it on sd card and inserting in phantom. Really didn't expect for the quad to downgrade. I really don't know how much of an issue it is on what firmware is on batteries. Not sure how to determine what firmware is on what battery. Speaking up updating, my radio did update firmware from the Dji app last night.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic