How to disable FC40 2.4G video link ?

Reaction score
I try to install FPV 2.4 G with my FC40. I have contacted Ready Made RC Support and he suggested to disable FC40 2.4 G video link out of the box.

Below is what the support suggested.

Q: I am a newbie with quad environment . My DJI FC40 operate in 5.8 g frequency with DYS gimbal. I use Gopro 3+ to record flight and plan sent video back to receiver at 2.4 G. would it be achievable?

A: The FC40 uses a 5.8G radio link, and a 2.4G video link out of the box. If you plan to use a stand alone 2.4G video link as we've been over then you'd need to ensure your 2.4G video link was disabled on the FC40. I'm not familiar with that process, but that's what you need to do and verify is off or you might see interference with the added video link.

I dont plan to fly my quad farther than 500 meter. would FPV1024 Plug and Play 2.4Ghz 1000mW Wireless System - Lawmate satisfied my need?

Can anyone shed my some light? :?

If you remove the camera that came with your FC40 and replace it with a GoPro, there's no 2.4ghz (wifi) link anymore. It's a part of the FC40's camera.

to trick the FC40 cam into vid recorder mode without broadcasting Wifi signal do the following:

turn the cam on , and while the cam is booting up (wifi & main leds blinking fast) hit the record button ... the main led will start to blink slower indicating that it's recording while the wifi led is turned off ..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31