How to determine what firmware version you have ?

Reaction score
When I bought my P3P it had been crashed, no camera or SD Card & It still flys great.
I want to know what Firmware Version I am currently using before updating it.
Here is what I see in the "About" screen on my Go App devices :
Galaxy Note 4 : App 2.7.1 - Version N/A - Remote Controller N/A
Galaxy Tablet : App 2.7.2 - Version N/A - Remote Controller N/A
I have spent many hours on this Forum attempting to learn why my devices are not displaying the Firmware Version ? Any Thoughts ? Thanks

Just out of curiosity, how do you plan on updating the AC firmware? It uses the SD card to do that.

I should have mentioned I have a Blank SD Card on hand to upgrade the firmware with
He meant that in respect to fact, that you don't have the camera.
So where do you want to stick that card to? :)

>I have spent many hours on this Forum attempting to learn why my devices are not displaying the Firmware Version?
I believe it's because of the same reason - no camera/gimbal.

He meant that in respect to fact, that you don't have the camera.
So where do you want to stick that card to? :)

>I have spent many hours on this Forum attempting to learn why my devices are not displaying the Firmware Version?
I believe it's because of the same reason - no camera/gimbal.

The base that the camera "should" mount to is intact and still has the slot for the SD Card

Maybe too old firmware version cannot report correctly firmware version to a more recent GO app. Last year, it was DJI pilot app that was used before it was replaced by the GO app.
I think that there was much less info about the versions in the past.
Your GO app version seems not so old, I think that current version is 2.8.2. Did you have done update of the app?

PH3P + PH3A

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj