how to descend with litchi app

Reaction score
i want to fly a mission over a pool and descend real low over it. how can i do this with out setting a new waypoint? is there an action for that? i want to come in at 300ft and descend to like 25ft so is there now easy way to tell it to stop drop and then go back up again?

There is no way to do that without setting a new waypoint. But you can still do it. You'd make three way points. Ex: One at the pool's edge at 300 ft. One in the middle of the pool at 25 ft. One at pools edge high altitude.

You must check the elevation of the pool relative to your home point's elevation. You're gonna need to do some math to make sure you don't screw it and end up in the water.

And then also take into account some error. In other words, don't fly down to 25 ft the first time, try 50 ft, and then consider going lower next time.

the ones i flew over so far have been . guess its too cold right now. but i will fly it again like you said and keep getting lower. they need to make a camera that zooms in and then it woulnd't be so hard to get good vid.

the ones i flew over so far have been . guess its too cold right now. but i will fly it again like you said and keep getting lower. they need to make a camera that zooms in and then it woulnd't be so hard to get good vid.
Is what I thought you was wanting to do .
Thanks for responding back :)

Just keep in mind you may be violating laws or regulations by hovering close to pools you do not own or have permission to fly over. It could be seen was a privacy invasion. If your high enough and not hovering (just passing by), you should be okay.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl