How to Delete Content from SD Card

Reaction score
I have not received the adapter I ordered for my SD Card yet so I can't plug it into the USB.

While I wait, would someone mind assisting and telling me how to delete the content that is currently on the SD Card while it is in the aircraft, if possible?

I searched the forum and couldn't quite find the answer, I apologize if this has been discussed.

Brent

You can delete everything on the memory card by formatting it in DJI GO like this:

DJI-GO-Format-Memory-Card.jpg

As well as formatting the card, you don't actually need to remove the SD card to get the footage onto a PC - plug a micro-usb cable into the side of the gimble with the phantom powered up (no props) and it will appear as a removable hard drive in windows. I actually find this to transfer footage faster than via USB card reader

As well as formatting the card, you don't actually need to remove the SD card to get the footage onto a PC - plug a micro-usb cable into the side of the gimble with the phantom powered up (no props) and it will appear as a removable hard drive in windows. I actually find this to transfer footage faster than via USB card reader

Nice, excellent info! thank you!

Reactions: PaulSouthport
As well as formatting the card, you don't actually need to remove the SD card to get the footage onto a PC - plug a micro-usb cable into the side of the gimble with the phantom powered up (no props) and it will appear as a removable hard drive in windows. . . .
Does the AC have to be powered up for this to work?

Yes.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl