How to create waypoint mission from from co-ordinates

Reaction score
I took several pics of a building. I have the GPS co-ordinates of where the P3P was when it took those pics. Is there a way to create a way point mission so I can take those exact same shots later in the year?

p.s. I know I should have created a way point mission and saved it when I first took the pics, but I didn't. Need a way to do it after the fact.

Last edited:
DJI Go app will only allow way points to be set while in flight and has a distance limit of 500 meters. Speculation states this was done for liability purposes so autonomous missions could not be pre programmed in advance. With that said, the GO app does not contain the ability of GPS coordinate entry. Only point of entry is soft buttons on the back of the controller or soft entry through peripheral device.

You could probably do this with Ultimate Flight App but I suspect it would be a pain. I'm pretty sure you can import a KML file into UFA as waypoints. So you'd need to use the GPS position in something like Google Maps to great those points. You might then be able to export this as a KML file and load it into UFA.

Even if all that works... sounds like a fun afternoon!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20