how to connect phantom 3 pro dji go to ipad

Reaction score
hi
how to connect phantom 3 pro dji go to ipad , i connect the cable to the RC but seems like nothing connect !!! its new ipad 3 the problem i never deal with IOS always used ANDROID help me guys and thank you

When you open the DJI GO app what do you get on your screen?
Also, have you read the manual and followed the instructions.

Reactions: khamees1975
If he downloaded the app, it's compatible.

Connect cable. Turn on ipad and launch GO app. Turn on remote. Turn on Quad. Profit! Ok, maybe not but are those the steps you take and it says it cannot connect?

Reactions: khamees1975
There was a change to what could download with the last GO app iOS version. Devices that are too old to work are now able to download the app. I'm not saying the app will actually work safely while flying, but it can at least now be downloaded when before people would just get the "not compatible" message.

GO 2.4 now downloads to older Apple devices | DJI Phantom Forum

There was a change to what could download with the last GO app iOS version. Devices that are too old to work are now able to download the app. I'm not saying the app will actually work safely while flying, but it can at least now be downloaded when before people would just get the "not compatible" message.

GO 2.4 now downloads to older Apple devices | DJI Phantom Forum

Holy crap! You are right! I just downloaded it to my iPhone 5 and it fired right up. Good to know!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic