HOW TO: Connect DJI Goggles to aircraft

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
phantomhelp.com

A bit of advice to those using FPV to fly their drone. The Faa made it illegal to fly your drone without a visual line of sight. If you wish to fly with vr you must have the assistance of a visualobserver to notify you of obstacles or show you where the drone is when you look back upon your drone to bring it back to the ground.

A bit of advice to those using FPV to fly their drone. The Faa made it illegal to fly your drone without a visual line of sight. If you wish to fly with vr you must have the assistance of a visualobserver to notify you of obstacles or show you where the drone is when you look back upon your drone to bring it back to the ground.

I was under the impression that it is the pilot who must retain VLOS. In other words, Goggles should be for observer only.

Is my understanding incorrect?

I was under the impression that it is the pilot who must retain VLOS. In other words, Goggles should be for observer only.
Public Law 112-95, Section 336 states a model aircraft is one that is "flown within visual line of sight of the person operating the aircraft".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4