How to check P3S RC firmware?

Reaction score
Hi guys,

The about section on my DJI app doesn't show the firmware version on my P3S. Any idea how I can check and make sure it's updated?

Is DJI GO connected to your Phantom? The version will not be displayed there if it's not connected.

If you go in camera view..go to top right of screen and press..it will pull up settings...go to the 3 dot icon under the camera icon and touch that, it is general settings..scroll to the bottom and tap "about"..it will give you the info...you need to be connected to the bird and rc otherwise it will just show the app version

If you go in camera view..go to top right of screen and press..it will pull up settings...go to the 3 dot icon under the camera icon and touch that, it is general settings..scroll to the bottom and tap "about"..it will give you the info...you need to be connected to the bird and rc otherwise it will just show the app version
It shows the phantom's firmware but nothing about the RC controller.

Hi guys,

The about section on my DJI app doesn't show the firmware version on my P3S. Any idea how I can check and make sure it's updated?
Yep, everybody missed RC in your title, you didn't have it in the detail.
Yep, all I get anymore is RC serial number, Android and IOS, I used to get RC firmware on IOS in the pasto_O.
I haven't seen it in a long time nor has anybody responded to my posts about it if they can see it.:confused:

Yea sorry missed that. I might be wrong but I didn't think the P3S RC didn't do firrmware updates, I thought that was only for P3P and P3A, someone please correct me if I am wrong. Mine shows app, aircraft, serial#

Yea sorry missed that. I might be wrong but I didn't think the P3S RC didn't do firrmware updates, I thought that was only for P3P and P3A, someone please correct me if I am wrong. Mine shows app, aircraft, serial#
Yes mine shows serial too. I guess they have damned P3S in every way possible.

the rc does due updates just like the bird

Doesn't it update when you install the latest firmware ? I didn't realize that it needed and rc firmware

I guess I've never seen and update for the rc and till now my rc has been great

you update controller then the bird

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl