HOW-TO: Antenna Modifications - Improve Your Distance

Thank you Tony. I sent both controllers and everything I purchased from you back to you and am hoping for one working controller with amps out of all of it for my Phantom 2VP.
Thank you for the good customer service and I await your rectifying the situation for me.
I was too dumb to instal the mods correctly. Tony's products were impeccable. He is now handling it.
I already purchased new controllers and they are working fine now. I would like to have a modded controller for extra distance. work your magic! :)

Installed stage 2 antennas yesterday, did not see any improvement at all, only getting 1300-1900 ft out. Any suggestions? Thanks

Installed stage 2 antennas yesterday, did not see any improvement at all, only getting 1300-1900 ft out. Any suggestions? Thanks
I dont know where your flying and what environment, but i can tell you i can get 14000 in some places here and only 3500 five miles away. Location location location

I dont know where your flying and what environment, but i can tell you i can get 14000 in some places here and only 3500 five miles away. Location location location
This is part of the reason why I'm wirelessly separating the Operator Control Point from the Radio Uplink Point .
That is, use radio repeater/boosters for both 5.8ghz and 2.4ghz; for the P2V+ and soon the P3S.
Use a GoPro type suction mount to hold them on-top you car or a camera tripod.
Any antenna mod options can be moved and mounted there instead of bulking up your controller.

For the most extreme upgrade I've ever seen and more than sufficient to set a very high bar for upgrades, came across this jewel on YouTube.

Sounds good. I shall wait you out for the time being before I upgrade any distance enhancing mods. Look forward to being your first customer.

Where can I find the components to mod the phantom currently?
A lot of webpages seem to have shutdown

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4