How to Adjust Endpoints on DJI NDJ6 Radio?

Reaction score
Seems impossible I think, but thought to ask the question anyway.

I have a few spare Phantom 2 radios I thought be good to use for one of my racing quads and not have to constantly change Mode 2 to Mode 1 and the aircraft in my main radio. I want to use one for my quad with a Naze32 FC on it. I can bind the Ph2 radio to my Futaba receiver no issue there and all the sticks and AUX channels are working correctly. Even the gimbal is working well.
However the problem I have is the throttle need to go as low as 1000 for it to Arm. where as the Ph2 radio wont go below 1080 or above 1933 and the range needs to be 1000 to 2000.

I also tried using the AUX switch method to arm option on the Naze32, but it wont go lower than 1200 and needs to hit 1010 at least to arm.

Any suggestions if its possible to adjust the Ph2 Radios end points like this?

I can bind the Ph2 radio to my Futaba receiver no issue there and all the sticks and AUX channels are working correctly.

Hi, i am interested in your configuration. I tried to link several futaba receivers to the Ph2 remote, but no success yet. Can i ask you what futaba receiver you got to work?

Thanks a lot!
Marc

The Futaba must be a FASST system to bind with a P2 non-vision receiver or vice-versa.

Have you tried to use the RC Assistant to calibrate the DJI controller?

Hi, thanks for your answer! I will order a FASST receiver and report back when i had the chance to test. Marc

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.