how to add a soundtrack.

Reaction score
Anybody know a very simple easy way to add a soundtrack to a video i have taken with my fc40. i use windows xp.

Doesn't XP come with Movie Maker? It can do basic soundtrack addition.

Yea for some reason it will not see any of my flight vids i have on the pc, even when i hook the camera straight to it it doest see them either. very strange

Ah, it's probably too old to recognise the file extension of modern day movie files :(

silly questions but...
is your camera turned on when you plug it into the computer?
do you have the sd card plugged into the camera?
have you installed the camera's drivers on your pc?
are you able to plug the sd card into an sd card reader on your pc?

yea all the videos works on the pc and i can watch on my tv and everything no probs, i would just like to add a soundtrack to them on my pc thats all. Movie maker on vista does not recognise the MP4 format in which the camera on the fc40 records in, so i cant *** it to movie maker cos it does not see MP4 format. Anoying

Yea looked at loads of mp4 to avi converters but they all seem to have bad reviews with malware and stuff. Any program that anyone can recommend for converting mp4 to avi so i can add a sound track would be great. every single video i watch on you tube has songs coming in and out and subtitles on the screen ect ect. I found one on you tube called LEAWO but someone below in the comments said it didnt work, somebody must know of something. lol Thanks for all your help by the way, i have noticed you have helped me on other posts about things and i am very great full. cheers

Simply download -GoPro Studio - its free and its an editor, and you don't need to buy the GoPro either... but I did :) HERE

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik