How to achieve the best video quality recording.. Advices pls

Reaction score
So got the p4.. Shot some night videos. Some portions are great some gets noisy. One shot i remember i took was noisy at first then i stopped and and pressed record again n noise was gone. That was on auto mode i guess.
Whats so troubling was that my friends p3 advanced videos were shooting much better quality on a 1080p. Could it my card? The format? I need advice pls. I just wanna feel that i bought a much better camera than a p3...
Thanks

So got the p4.. Shot some night videos. Some portions are great some gets noisy. One shot i remember i took was noisy at first then i stopped and and pressed record again n noise was gone. That was on auto mode i guess.
Whats so troubling was that my friends p3 advanced videos were shooting much better quality on a 1080p. Could it my card? The format? I need advice pls. I just wanna feel that i bought a much better camera than a p3...
Thanks
You are not allowed to shoot at night. Sorry but you are creating problems for all of us flying illegally.
i just don't get why some people don't follow the rules. Even with a license, no on is allowed to fly at night yet.

Thanks
What settings are you using now?

You are not allowed to shoot at night. Sorry but you are creating problems for all of us flying illegally.
i just don't get why some people don't follow the rules. Even with a license, no on is allowed to fly at night yet.

Could you elaborate? I was unaware that there were any FAA rules against flying at night.

Here we go again...
Could you please elaborate? I might be missing something, especially the part where OP asked if it was legal or illegal. But also, would like to know more about that night flying ban...
Thanks

Here we go again...
Could you please elaborate? I might be missing something, especially the part where OP asked if it was legal or illegal. But also, would like to know more about that night flying ban...
Thanks
Well, it might be different in your country but in Australia we are not allowed to fly at night.
Why don't you guys have a look at the rules? it makes sense to me that one cant fly at night because they cant see obstacles. You guys are far from me so I guess I shouldn't care that you fly great altitudes and out of line of sight. Im a commercial operator so I worry that these drones will be banned in time and rightly so if people don't respect them or the rules. Once they are banned then we won't have anything to fly and its our own fault. Do what you like.

Well, it might be different in your country but in Australia we are not allowed to fly at night.
Why don't you guys have a look at the rules? it makes sense to me that one cant fly at night because they cant see obstacles. You guys are far from me so I guess I shouldn't care that you fly great altitudes and out of line of sight. Im a commercial operator so I worry that these drones will be banned in time and rightly so if people don't respect them or the rules. Once they are banned then we won't have anything to fly and its our own fault. Do what you like.

There are no rules, or even guidelines, in the US, against flying at night. Perhaps, in future, you should check your facts, or at least clarify locations, before attacking other posters.

Reactions: maseman88
There are no rules, or even guidelines, in the US, against flying at night. Perhaps, in future, you should check your facts, or at least clarify locations, before attacking other posters.
As I said, do what you like.... ** unnecessary sentiment removed**. Our laws are coming to you soon. If you come to visit our country, best to leave your drones at home. Laws are strict here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand the fact about following rules and keeping hobby (and commercial) alive. But if anybody is going to come with their own rules and claim those are THE rules, I can see the mess from the very beginning. This brings confusion as many people fly at nighttime.
Now, please, let's go back to the tread and if somebody can provide some recording and shooting pictures guidelines (for both day and night to avoid more confusion) that could help the everybody.
Thanks

Reactions: KevMo Photog
I understand the fact about following rules and keeping hobby (and commercial) alive. But if anybody is going to come with their own rules and claim those are THE rules, I can see the mess from the very beginning. This brings confusion as many people fly at nighttime.
Now, please, let's go back to the tread and if somebody can provide some recording and shooting pictures guidelines (for both day and night to avoid more confusion) that could help the everybody.
Thanks

For the US: Unmanned Aircraft Systems

As I said, do what you like.... nasty bunch of bastards. Our laws are coming to you soon. If you come to visit our country, best to leave your drones at home. Laws are strict here.

Settle down. Your laws apply to OZ only so you may want to save them for a conversation where it is relevant.

Night flight in the US is not allowed for commercial use. Amateur use it is a different story.

Lol after 24 hours, nobody helped the man with settings or advices...
Activate the Histogram graph on your tablet, then make sure the histogram dont touch the right or left side completly, this will give you more room in post to recover details, and will reduce noise. Start with something such as 2xframerate and the raise your iso until the histogram looks good. It should grant you some not so bad footage.

Regards

Reactions: suck it up

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20