How to access the old color profiles in DJI GO 4

Reaction score
Since december DJI have been tweaking the color profiles and renaming them, some even have been removed! Art was removed and a lot of people have missed that one as it was a favourite filter of many and suggested by some experts. Luckily one of my viewers Joshua Carlton (and PP forum user!) came up with a great trick using Litchi to get access to ALL of the old original color profiles on the Phantom 4 Pro. Using Litchi you go into the app select your digital filter, then close Litchi and open DJI GO 4 and simple as that you now have the ART filter applied (not DJI GO 4 will say there is no color profile applied but IT is)

So you can now use ART color profile if you want to :) Its nice to have options, isn't it?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Hope this helps you out!

Reactions: Briankbl
This is a great workaround until DJI hopefully fixes this issue. I am betting if you don't have litchi you could downgrade firmware to the one that has the old profiles and set it to art or whatever you want, then simply upgrade again and it should be active.

Reactions: AIRSPACE
Also everyone should subscribe to the airspace YouTube channel . He has been doing some really good tutorials that answer a lot of questions I see with new and even experienced pilots.

Reactions: AIRSPACE
Thanks for the kind words! I have a LONG way to go. but i am determined to improve every single video I make :) guides and overviews on Draw and Activetrack are coming soon

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers