How painful is this?

Reaction score
I leave July 5th to Hawaii with only 2 batteries :(. Sorry if I wasted a post but needed a shoulder to cry on. Wish I could get another in time without overpaying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got 3, if only u take me with u, will be painful to take some days from work but I go

Reactions: dalebb
I leave July 5th to Hawaii with only 2 batteries :(. Sorry if I wasted a post but needed a shoulder to cry on. Wish I could get another in time without overpaying.

if you pay for my flight you can have 3

I ordered an extra P3 battery earlier this week from B&H. Shipped out right away (NY on Wednesday) and arrived yesterday in Georgia. you might want give them a try tomorrow (-they are closed on Saturdays....... you need it to arrive on Friday and there is a good chance that can be pulled off.

Awesome. Thanks TAZ. Just placed an order. I couldn't find any online. This helped.

Reactions: TAZ
Call or order from CopterShop. http://coptershop.com/collections/frontpage/products/dji-battery-for-phantom-3-series. They have them in stock, if you order by 3PM pacific time, they ship same day. They charge $149, free ground shipping... Expedited shipping is not too expensive. You can calculate exact cost on their website. They are who I bought my P3P from and their support and service commitment is stellar.
Thanks for the tip, I'm going down to see Blade next weekend and could use the extra batteries.

Reactions: TAZ and Oso
Thanks for the tip, I'm going down to see Blade next weekend and could use the extra batteries.

You're not seeing me.. I'm getting out of here before all you flatlanders arrive :)

(Unless this fire doesn't get put out, then work will require me stay)

You're not seeing me.. I'm getting out of here before all you flatlanders arrive :)
That's the whole idea right? To get out of town for the fourth? I will miss meeting you though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers