How much should I offer?

Reaction score
So my friend is trying to sell her BF's DJI Osmo for $600. I'm not sure what it retails but I feel she's trying to sell it at full retail price even though it's used. If I were to buy it I would at least start at $200 and see what she does. And then she may say "ohh I want more" then I go to $300 and then it starts to sound better.

She is new at Craigslist but she is very stubborn on getting top dollar, thinking people are supposed to give her nearly what she paid for when she bought it new. We tried selling her Apple Watch to some guy, he offered $200, and then we agreed on $300. He then backstabs us kinda promising he would buy it, but in reality since she couldn't meet with him right away, he used the time to find a cheap Apple Watch for $200 and he succeeded!

But it includes some good extras like 5 batteries & a microphone upgrade.

I'm just wondering what does this thing do? Her BF is an EDM artist and I guess he used it to take some photos & videos of his sets, he knows professional photographers in the EDM industry so maybe they recommended this thing to him. I think it was more for personal use but I think the girlfriend realized it's easier to take photos with her iPhone and be a basic *****.

Here is the ad:

DJI Osmo (compatible with iPhone)

00k0k_2LfS9AKNXv_600x450.jpg
00m0m_fiA9MPDfRF7_600x450.jpg
00202_46yLaftgCfm_600x450.jpg

4K (4096 x 2160) video at 24 or 25P
12MP JPEG or DNG raw sill photos
Handle with camera and gimbal controls
WI-FI for monitoring / remote operation
The phone in the main picture is not included
- Includes 5 extra batteries with chargers
- Rode MIC specifically for DJI Osmo (great for increased sound)

Well I bought Google Glass off her for $650. She included 8 street fashion hats, a juicer, cold coffee maker, 3 boxes of quest bars.

I thought I could just sell the Google Glass for a profit, but I guess not really. I am hoping I can get someone to buy what I bought it for, I thought Google Glasses would be a top thing to have for Craigslist considering it never got sold to public.

I almost got her to trade her my drone for her DJI Osmo.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen